We are very excited to present you with a brand new film, Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise XR 100-400! Available in 35mm and 120 formats, LomoChrome Turquoise develops in C-41 and will bathe your photos in lustrous tones – turning warm colors into varying shades of blues from aqua to cobalt, transforming greens into deep emerald shades and crystal clear seas into golden hues. Whatever you decide to shoot with LomoChrome Turquoise, each shot will be original and enchanting. We only have 5,000 rolls available for the first pre-order batch, sold in packs of 5, 10, 15 and 20 – meaning you buy in bundles and can save up to 15%! Head to the Online Shop to pre-order your rolls now!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Recent Articles from Malaysia
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Escaping the Heat at Cameron Highlands
- Locations: Lomography Day Trips: Penang, Malaysia (Part 1)
- Locations: Enjoy a Slice of Photography History in Penang Camera Museum!
- Locations: Hodachrome talks about his Malaysian adventure
- Locations: Caffeinated Haunts: Purrfect Cat Cafe
- Competitions: Minifanfan X Lomography: Handmade
- News: Art is Rubbish / Rubbish is Art: Ongoing Solo Show by Street Artist Ernest Zacharevic
- Tipster: Minifanfan Customizes the Lomography Konstruktor: Meet Castle Dream
- Competitions: The Big Malaysia Rumble Winner Announcement
- Locations: Legoland Malaysia: For the Young and Young at Heart
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Little Lubitel Loving
- Competitions: The Big Malaysia Rumble
- Analogue Lifestyle: Making Memories: The First Autumn In My Life by Yokekei
- Competitions: YUNA X Lomography: The Lomographs Nocturne
- Locations: Pulau Manukan: The Summer Hot Spot of Sabah
- Analogue Lifestyle: Picture This: Happiness
- News: Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri from Lomography
- Locations: The Rainforest World Music Festival in Kuching
- News: LomoAmigo: Evon Tan Seaside Lookbook
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fun Under the Sun: Touring Lagoons and Beaches in El Nido, Palawan
- News: Monday Moodboard: Wanderlusting Over Penang
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Redang Island
- Reviews: Lomo LC-A+ : Review as a LC-A+ newbie
- Analogue Lifestyle: Lomography Then and Now, Eva_Eva and Her LomoDiary
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo Yokekei and Her Modern Yet Classic LomoKino
waiting for my new Lomokino to arrive... what should I do in the meantime? :)
New film from my last travel: revelog colours totally match with Usbekistan! http://www.lomograph(…)-usbekistan
@heyfrida if it isn't sunny the agfa ct is a good choice. you can use it on sunny days too but the agfa is good on cloudy weather too. ebx and astia probably not. peters advice velvia is good too.
@heyfrida i would go for provia 100 and 35mm astia 100 & elitechrome ebx - at least that is what i will put in my back next week when leaving for spain. but it depends on the weather.
mixed roll: http://www.lomograph(…)-everything
NEW B&W's : http://www.lomograph(…)b-and-amp-w
kindly check my new album :) http://www.lomograph(…)22-one-week
@roxyvonschlotterstein haha ja die machen auch einen nicht unerheblichen Teil meines Reisegepäcks aus! :D
@clickiemcpete thanks, I'll see if I can find some cheap Velvia ;3
new autumn xpro album : http://www.lomograph(…)en-and-quot
@heyfrida, I would bring Fuji Velvia 100 for sure.
argh @stacy_mcpommes NEID! Wichtiger als 4 oder 5 oder 6 Kamera sind viele viele viele FILME!
I have a question for you guys! I'm going to Spain for in November and want to bring some slide film. Do you guys know of any cool films? I already have some Agfa CT Precisa and Lomochrome Purple
Packing for Iceland I'm seriously asking myself whether taking clothes with me is more important than packing the 5th, 6th and 7th camera into my already crammed bag... Can't decide...
new Horizons from Barolo in Piemonte
and to everyone else :D
@an4 and happy weekend to you as well of course :)
@dopa nice weekend to you too!! :) :)
ah... weekend! Well, a gray one with a bit of rain, but weekend anyway :D have a nice one!